Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

***Six***

not bad considering there is a global high score. However the game play idea is not very original and as well programmed and compress this game is I didn't find it overly entertaining to be able to simply throw a ball and get a score.

Mario Game Mario Game

***Four***

Yeah it was mario but pritty crappy.

Aquatic Troubles-english Aquatic Troubles-english

***Seven***

Not a bad little game. It was a bit easy with all you had to do is collect trianges and the 3 levels it had didn't vary except for the background. The animation and artwork wasn't bad, at least it wasn't unpleasing to look at. Its entertaing but I would only play it once.

The Do Anything Game! The Do Anything Game!

***Ten***

Hahah I made him do goatse

"Go ahead, Do goatse all you want!"

Manga girl Dress Up Manga girl Dress Up

***Three***

It was poor but im in a giggly mood so I found it exrtemely hillarious.

Normally I would have voted 0 so you're lucky :)

SMASH!: Champions SMASH!: Champions

"Imagine" was composed by John Lennon!!!11

Not OASIS!

Smoking-Chimney responds:

The song wasn't "Imagine" it was "Don't Look Back In Anger" by Oasis.

Sky Boarder III Sky Boarder III

***Seven***

Oviously a lot of work went into this but the bugs are whats stopping this from becoming great. I liked your concept but you are also able to right click and play as well as some buttons not working.

I think what you may need to so is to infact simplify the gameplay so that its not as confusing also. I like to play games that I know what is going on but also has straight forward controls too. As well as the game maintining a good depth in detail and creativity.

Fleets Fleets

***Eight***

Great concept,

I am aware this was inspired by something else but it is an awesome remake :)

Preparing for the SAT .1b Preparing for the SAT .1b

***Two***

Not only are the questions stupidly hard that no one would know what the answers would be but there is no results to show your knoledge anyway!!!

Treasure Quest I Treasure Quest I

***Three***

The gameplay was painfully slow. If the varibles were properly outweighed it wouldn't have been a bad game. It reminds me of a few old c64 games in a way. I think you need to try your own original material.